1. Breed-Specific Health Strategies: Needs and opportunities; innovations, nationally and internationally.
2. Exaggerations And Extremes In Dog Conformation: Health, welfare and breeding considerations; national and international efforts.
3. Education and Communication: How can international collaboration improve education and communication within and across stakeholder groups (esp. between veterinarians and breeders); using the example of antimicrobial resistance.
4. Behaviour and Welfare: How can we better integrate actions to address issues in welfare, behaviour and health in breeding and raising dogs?
5. IPFD Harmonization of Genetic Testing for Dogs: An international, multi-stakeholder initiative to address selection, evaluation and
application of genetic testing.
6. Show Me The Numbers: Integrating information from various sources for prevalence, risks and other population-level information;
latest national and international strategies to collect data and disseminate information.
For background information on the 3rd International Dog Health Workshop, click here and see Updates on DogWellNet.com